SOLD 1962 Chrysler 300 Non Letter 2dr Hardtop Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsor53

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ended up biting off more than I can chew on this car. It's a super cool car for sure! Very straight body but one quarter panel is rusted and was a slob-job replacement at one time. I was an idiot and purchased the car sight unseen, on the word of a "friend" describing the condition. Apparently he was looking through rose colored glasses. Long story short, I pretty much bought a parts car, instead of a easy project. Anyways, I will never have time, or the ambition for this car. Listing here first before other sites.

Looking to sell the whole car. There is a lot of really nice parts. Most of the chrome is mint, especially the headlight rings, grille, moldings etc. The 300 stuff is very nice too! Door panels look to be in great condition too. All the glass is good, doors are good with minimal rust. The bad: No title, bill of sale only. No motor or transmission. Previous owner also took all the dash parts including the AstroDome. I can only assume this was his parts car, but I don't know for sure. Oh...and the rust, there is a lot of rust. Floors are gone completely. Including the trunk.

If you're ambitious, have the time and money this would be an incredible turquoise dream come true. Or, if you have a scabby 62 and need some cherry pieces, this is the car.
Located in Oregon USA. Price is $2500

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back