SOLD 1964/1964 4 speed transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene Conforti

Reaction score
Contact seller
I believe this was removed from a 1965 300 L , I have the transmission, drive shaft, z bar $400.00 plus shipping

65 trans 3.jpg

65 trans 4.jpg

64 trans 2.jpg

View attachment 400856

Last edited:
Here is what is going on here, I have the pedals to throw in the deal as shown. Here is what I don't know, if they are in fact the correct pedals out of the 300 L....so be patient and ask questions or chime in to help a new member out on parts he is not familiar with .Pictured is the console and the shifter that is already sold that was in the parts I found, so I guess I am assuming the parts mentioned are out of the 300 L.

View attachment 400857

300 5.jpg

65 console.jpg

Eugene's a good guy with vast knowledge of B's, no need to bark at him.

I don’t see any pedals And again, anywhere near Royal Oak???

FWIW, that's not a C-body Z-bar.
Look on Brewers website, they should have a bunch of pics you could try to match it to.
The narrow tube and long throws make me think it's from a truck, but that's just a hunch.

detmatt are you buying it , i sent him a pm just now .
I don’t know, it’s like I’m not even here. Whoever he decides to acknowledge first I guess...:realcrazy:

I was contacted by Pomonamissel as a committed buyer last night, he was the first to state he is buying it, if he changes his mind, the second contact gets the option.

yes i bought the trans and peddles , z bar and a drive live , and i was thinking of you @detmatt . just wanted it and thought since i'm coming that way . i could count on you . he's very close . and i'm going to help out @spt fury as well . he's lost that area he had your parts car , so i'm going to go get it for you . before i make the trip unless a get to go before , which does not look good , wedding is in one month with a bunch of lose ends to tie off . so i'll get with sf on that 67 imp and drag it to san jose . does that work for you guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back