Not open for further replies.

Ricardo Paredes

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

1964 Chrysler 300K
Price: $13,500
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Cashier's check, wire transfer

Starts easy and drives straight. Just replaced valve cover and pan gaskets and had brake booster rebuilt. Very clean original leather interior with only driver seat showing significant wear. Car has probably been garaged it’s entire life. Paint is decent. Some chrome putting on trim and wheels.

Power windows, mirror, and power drivers seat work well.

IMG-0118.jpg
IMG-0120.jpg
IMG-0124.jpg

Driver Interior.jpg

IMG-0128.jpg

Rear Interior.jpg

Interior Trim.jpg

That's nice. Don't know that I like the stereo on the roof, but at least the dash wasn't cut up.

Saw one of these years ago in Nevada with a 4-speed. Was great, except the owner replaced the 413 with a 383.

I'm not crazy about it either, but it was already installed when I bought the car. The car still has a 413, albeit without more desirable cross-ram induction.

Nice car, Ricardo! The wires and whitewalls look great on there.

That's nice. Don't know that I like the stereo on the roof, but at least the dash wasn't cut up.

Saw one of these years ago in Nevada with a 4-speed. Was great, except the owner replaced the 413 with a 383.
How many days are in a week?
As an owner of both, that's how many days I'll take a 383/4spd over a 413/AT. But that's just me. :)

As an owner of both, that's how many days I'll take a 383/4spd over a 413/AT. But that's just me. :)
I wasn't making a comparison. The K I saw was a factory 4-speed; I just couldn't believe he put a 383 in there instead of rebuilding the original 413. The man was rebuilding motors all the time. I was looking at a 318 he had on a stand for sale at the time I saw his collection of cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back