Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Parting out 64 880 coupe. A/C
Has good trim,trunk lid and misc dash parts.
Has very rare 1964 factory AM/FM complete (untested)$275 firm
I'm keeping the doors,windshield,seats,and any other parts that interchange with 61 fury. Located in Northern California 95407

Last edited:
Didn't realize the AM/FM was available in anything else than the '64 New Yorker Salon?

Didn't realize the AM/FM was available in anything else than the '64 New Yorker Salon?

The AM/FM radio was an option on the 1964 Dodges including Custom 880 models.

Here's the page / info from the 1964 Dodge dealer options brochure. Pictures from the hamtramck-historical.com

64_Dodge_Options0004.jpg

64_Dodge_Index_Secifications0010.jpg

What's the condition of the wiring harness to the dash mounted brake warning light including the socket and lead to the brake pedal?

It wiring is "not cut" or brittle I would be interested.

By 1964 the Custom 880 had evolved into a pretty nice design, not that there's anything wrong with the '62-'63 either....... Hard to see a 2-door hardtop that has gotten into this condition, especially with those options. Hope it can help out others who have one.

I agree, I saved it from crusher along many other cars. I posted it for sale as is for cheap.
No takers. It's borderline savable,but was in a coastal air wrecking yard and has odd rust issues here and there.
Has a siezed later 440 in it.
No title.
It's not too late if somebody is still interested?

Back