1964 imperial whats it worth

D

Deleted member 220

running 413 needs a trany
20140118_195330[1].jpg

20140118_195330[1].jpg

One pic, bad trans, a thousand bucks.

Not it's up to $2000....what does the undercarriage, floors, and trunk look like?

As I said in the ad for the '67: if it's straight, rust-free and has the Imperial-only stuff there, it's for real. The calculation I did when I bought my Imperial was that Chrysler was smaller than GM and couldn't afford to have completely separate mechanical stuff across divisions. Therefore, a lot of parts would interchange with more common models.

I'm not as familiar with '64s, but if you go to the online Imperial club, there will be lots of info about parts swapability.

A pushbutton 727 is a pushbutton 727. If everything else is in good running order, it could be a good candidate for a rolling restoration. Personally, I like the patina of survivors. The leather looks old, but not ripped. The interior looks like it would clean up.

I like it.

That's better, nice interior, looks solid and its complete so if the trans was fixed I'd say $2500 or $1800 as is.

I have a trans for it plus there is some extra interior parts

These are kool but not high on my desirability list. I think I already own the Imperial I'd want most, next would be a '66 300 for me.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I suppose I'd like to have a LeBaron with full leather, but I'm kind of a 4-door guy, and a Crown is plenty nice.

However, I do recognize that the '64-'66 generation has a big following.

Is this the Imperial out of Baker? I was looking hard at it a couple weeks back when I gave him the AC compressor.

I would like to buy it. But if you need a working tranny I have one to sell.

I've got a 64 880 driver with a trany I was going to pull for it or just sell it with the imperial

Nathan, I was talking to Kyle about this car before your trade. I never really got a chance to look at it. What are the floors and trunk pan like? I was interested in it, but I was out of town for a few weeks when he did the trade.

Haven't looked yet there are a lot of parts in the trunk so i didn't look

Back