SOLD 1965-1968 C-body 8 3/4 Rear End Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportFury70

Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale is a 1965-1968 C-body 8 3/4 rear end housing. It may also fit other years as well, (someone please tell me). It is all cleaned and painted and was originally going to go on our turquoise '67 Fury II Sedan but we changed plans. Asking $100, and will deliver to Carlisle 2020 this year. Sorry NO shipping is available.
rear 1.jpeg
rear 2.jpeg
rear 3.jpeg
rear 4.jpeg

If you can take it to a UPS Store, they can pack and ship for you. I'm interested if you will go that route, pm me

Obviously I will pay the freight

I'm interested if you will go that route, pm me

I unfortunately don't want to go "down that road" if you what I mean. Too much of a p.i.t.a, and it would cost a fortune I'm sure. Here's an example something I sold that I brought to ups I paid way more than I should of and it was a medium sized box.

I unfortunately don't want to go "down that road" if you what I mean. Too much of a p.i.t.a, and it would cost a fortune I'm sure. Here's an example something I sold that I brought to ups I paid way more than I should of and it was a medium sized box.

I understand. I'd pay the fees up to $250 more, this is a great bargain for me all painted and ready to swap in. I'm changing my differential anyway so I would love a nice clean and painted unit to go in

This is still a bargain for $350 delivered, if you're willing to get paid for the shipping I'm interested

Last edited:
If you can take it to a UPS Store, they can pack and ship for you. I'm interested if you will go that route, pm me

Obviously I will pay the freight

I understand. I'd pay the fees up to $250 more, this is a great bargain for me all painted and ready to swap in. I'm changing my differential anyway so I would love a nice clean and painted unit to go in

This is still a bargain for $350 delivered, if you're willing to get paid for the shipping I'm interested

PM sent.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back