For Sale 1965-1971 C-Body Trunk Patch Panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Spring Cleaning. Dunno where I got these. Dunno what I paid. Never used them.

But, I don't need them now. Can someone else who also DOESN'T need them give me some price advice? :)

Seriously, just trying to figure out a fair price. They go on Feebay Sunday 4/16 one way or another.

Two pan sets. 10 pieces total (five pieces make up ONE pan). NOT factory-guage steel at all as you would guess.

Wanna sell as full sets -- not in pieces. PM me please if you have input for me.

Thanks

C body Trunk Floor.jpg
C body Trunk Floor 2.jpg

we need someone with a contact to a metal shop that can reproduce these. donate these to the shop in exchange for a set after they tool it out.

we need someone with a contact to a metal shop that can reproduce these. donate these to the shop in exchange for a set after they tool it out.

neat idea. :)

the "economics" of stamping (and for OE gauge steel, you'd need a 200+ ton press AND $$$ tools) may not allow that and produce an affordable part.

And it gets worse on the numbers every passing day as our beloved C's get recycled for whatever reasons.

Somebody must still be making these patch parts, yes?

Spring Cleaning. Dunno where I got these. Dunno what I paid. Never used them.

But, I don't need them now. Can someone else who also DOESN'T need them give me some price advice? :)

Seriously, just trying to figure out a fair price. They go on Feebay Sunday 4/16 one way or another.

Two pan sets. 10 pieces total (five pieces make up ONE pan). NOT factory-guage steel at all as you would guess.

Wanna sell as full sets -- not in pieces. PM me please if you have input for me.

Thanks

View attachment 121451 View attachment 121452
When you come up with a price let me know. I might be interested.

You Da Man mr. fix it. :)

I do NOT recall this outfit by name, but these are the parts I have it seems.

Chrysler Newport Replacement Body Panels

Each pan (mine is in three pieces) is $200. then i have the extensions C2C is selling for $90 a pair.

You folks always amaze by what you all can find :)

$65 for a nice new fresh passenger floor pan. I might go that route instead of the floor pan I got out of a Monaco derby car. I'm glad this got posted. :thankyou:

For sale now. $225 per pan set: Complete floor plus two extensions RH and LH, plus shipping.

FCBO members for 30 days PM me if you want to deal directly with me here its 20% off. If you wanna do on ebay, then its only 10% off for Ebay's cut.

thanks

Last edited:
For sale now. $225 per pan set: Complete floor plus two extensions RH and LH..

FCBO members for 30 days PM me if you want to deal directly with me here is 20% off. If you wanna do on ebay, then its only 10% off for Ebay's cut.

thanks
Thats a steal!

For sale now. $225 per pan set: Complete floor plus two extensions RH and LH..

FCBO members for 30 days PM me if you want to deal directly with me here is 20% off. If you wanna do on ebay, then its only 10% off for Ebay's cut.

thanks
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back