Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT FURY

Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Yes, these are bad pics! But they are the only ones I have. I took them awhile back when the berry vines were being cut at a wrecking yard. The vines have since grown back over.
The 300 is (not mine) I'm just trying to save it from crusher. If I remember it right silver with red interior coupe 383 4v.restorable or great parts car. If anybody might be interested I will get more info and pics.
Car is located in Northern California

They pulled it out of the vines today and it looks pretty decent. Magnum 500s on rear.
Silver with red interior 383 4V Complete. Most definitely a car worth saving. I didn't have camera to take pics. Had them set aside. I have a 65 300 4dr parts car.
Hurry if interested. I can't save them all!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I saved it from crusher.!!!!!! Silver with red 3834v dual exhuast,non A/C. Complete
Some here and there bubbles. Some rust at front cowl and rear pillar.
Last driven 1990, Is restorable or will make a great parts car.
$1200
I have 3 65 Chrysler parts cars to pick parts from at extra cost.
I also have a am/fm and a good red dash pad available

Can't tell if that's a disc booster, but if it is and you decide to part it, I'm interested.

Not a disc booster.
That car doesn't look great, has a lot of small rust bubbles that will surely be worse than they look.
But it looks a lot better than I expected.

It's drum brakes. I may have one from a imperial.

The car does have some here and there bubbles. The worst of which is on the rear roof pillar.
Motor looks to be stuck. Have not opened trunk yet. Looks good from bottom side.

It's drum brakes. I may have one from a imperial.

The car does have some here and there bubbles. The worst of which is on the rear roof pillar.
Motor looks to be stuck. Have not opened trunk yet. Looks good from bottom side.
Appreciate your efforts SGT.. May the Mopar Gods shine upon her..

Well done, another one saved. I'f it gets parted, I'd be interested in the clock. :usflag:

I need passenger side wheel skirt trim, lower rear windshield trim, a rear door window stop, and a rear door interior window triangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back