1965 Chrysler New Yorker

What is that silver stuff on it then? ....:weg:

You must be forgetting my inability not to use sarcasm when given any opertunity.

Nope not forgetting but I will sadly admit that the whole "it would be all rusty" if it'd never been painted went clear over my head and for quite a while too. My mind has been thinking "repainted" all along while my index finger is typing "painted" and all the while the hair on my head is still blond!

The hood was repainted several years ago but everything else is original.
Is it still priced the same as it was? Nice survivor type of car there. I never realized how kool it is to have an unrestored car until I got one.

I just bought myself a 68 Monaco 500.....sweet!!!!

3ne3K63L35I85Ec5Jbccjffbdf26a53d510e7.jpg

Left%20Side%20Monaco.JPG

Interior%20Monaco.JPG

3E53I93Nb5L85G55Kdccjeb7e6653aab31587.jpg

3Ld3Fd3Hf5Lb5Ef5Hdccjd38df3bc7b3a1fa5.jpg

3Eb3m83J55Ie5Gc5Fdccj25d60e2323f81a3b.jpg

Beautiful car, especially with the white interior. Not too many of them around, even when new. Sounds like you got a great deal.

I spent some time last night checking out the prices of late-60s Mustangs and Camaros. Holy crow, have the asking prices for nice examples ever gone through the roof! C-bodies are a complete steal by comparison.

Sometimes you buy something and you always feel uneasy about it...I feel great about this purchase and thanks for all the positive thoughts!

I just bought myself a 68 Monaco 500.....sweet!!!!

Very nice, it looks like it is pretty well loaded... 383 Mag, AC, disc brakes, console, PW, tilt/telescopic, head rests, cornering lights, passenger side mirror... Again, very nice.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yeah Man, congrats! I can't wait to hear about how you get acquainted with it.

Back