1965 Dodge Dodge Polara Parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvorak

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1965 Polara Parts car that I would like to get off the place. It is 99% complete. I do know that the drivers wing window is gone, and the rear bumper is rusted off, but is with the car. Other than that I do not see anything else missing. It has a 383 engine in it that is complete, and loose. The grill on the front of the car looks to be in GREAT shape. The downfall of this car is the back quarters, they are rusted pretty bad. I am not going to tell you everything else is spotless, but I would say everything else is worthy of parts. There is some patches of rust in spots on the car, but nothing that can not be patched. The floors are in great shape, and I would say the dash would clean up nicely. I do have a couple pic of the car, but if you need a specific pic let me know. The car is at my brothers by DOdge Nebraska and would have to be picked up there. Any questions please ask. I would prefer to sell complete for $450 OBO but might be willing to part out if the offer is right.
Thanks
dvorak

The pictures I have are located here:
http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll79/dvorak2/64 polara/

The rear bumper brackets rusted off or the bumper itself is rusted off? Assuming the bumpers are both mostly rust free and straight, I might be willing to purchase them.

I believe it is just the brackets that rusted off. I will have to check the rear bumper and see what kindof condition it is in. The front bumper is in Great condition for it's age. I will be down by the car this next weekend, I will see if I can get a look at the rear bumper and let you know.

Checked the bumpers. They are straight. The front one would need cleaned up and rechromed. The rear one has a bad rust spot in it. More than likely would not be usable unless you REALLY needed one badly.

65 dodge polara parts

i would be very interested in the front bumper, grill and some various pieces of trim if you still have them.

I would gladly sell any parts that I can sell off the car. I am open to offers on the parts, don't try to take advantage of me and I won't take advantage of you. I know some of the parts on these older Mopars are hard to find. My project is a 56 Plymouth savoy 2 door and finding some parts for that is not easy.

weres the car at and how much would you want for the whole thing

It is located by Dodge Nebraska and the price is $450 for the complete car as it sits.

I don't think I am local enough for you to get this gas tank.

After reareading my first post it says it is located by Dodge Nebraska so maybe I need to put that in different color. Lets try this :

LOCATED BY DODGE NEBRASKA

Last edited:
if you could give me prices on the parts listed, i need the front bumper, grill, the piece of trim that goes on the leading edge of passenger fender, and the piece of sheetmetal that goes between the grill and bumper. Im not sure if there is any brackets other than that, mine are all missing

most important is the bumper, i need the bumper to make it street legal.

I sent you a personal message, let me know what you think.

The complete car is still here. Have had some interest, but nothing has left.

Are the front fender trims complete and would you part with them ?

As far as I know they are, and i would part with any parts off the car for the right price.

id buy it all if i was closer

i need some parts for my sweet 65,... anyone know know where i can get parts in Oregon ?

its a sweet old car,... i love it like none other lol..
attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back