NOT MINE 1965 dodge Monaco 2 door hard top $5,000 (Canadian) Orangeville (Ontario)

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1965 dodge Monaco 2 door hard top $5,000 (Canadian) Orangeville (Ontario)

Runs and drives 318 Poly, needs body work and some floor work. I have brand new floor pans in box. Truck is full of extra parts as well. Odometer says 6887 but probably rolled over. Can send videos of it running. Has custom exhaust as well $5000 obo.

Posted January 20.

cb8cd8d8-2eea-4032-af69-598580a48376.jpg

9f498eb2-a19f-49cf-830e-79a81894915f_002.jpg

0b9788bb-fed9-490d-a750-dc47a7b2caaf.jpg

So tell me if this is a coincidence. There's a post in kijiji right under that one (the '65 Monaco for sale) that says:

Wanted: LOOKING FOR A 1965 DODGE MONACO 2DR -HARDTOP OR CONVERTIBLE?

It was posted about a month ago, by someone in the same general area (Toronto) as the Monaco for sale.

Do you see this sort of thing on CL or FB? Someone selling a particular car and someone else posting an add looking for the same type of car?

So tell me if this is a coincidence. There's a post in kijiji right under that one (the '65 Monaco for sale) that says:

It was posted about a month ago, by someone in the same general area (Toronto) as the Monaco for sale.

Do you see this sort of thing on CL or FB? Someone selling a particular car and someone else posting an add looking for the same type of car?
I've seen it before some times a coincidence I'm sure, other times who knows what kind moron or bullshitter it is.

Half, If not more, of the "wanted" ads on Kijiji are due to poster error, or possibly them trying to post multiple ads for the same item. It's always been that way. If you go to the "wanted" category, which is supposed to be ads for items people wish to purchase, at least half of them will be ads by people looking to sell items, yet the ad is clearly marked "wanted". As in " you wanted to purchase this?"

Mopar-man, the other 65 Monaco you see posted in Blue has actually been up all summer, in Port Colburne, he went from $6500 , to $12,500, so its a repost, at least 3 times, it actually disapeared for a month or so and that's when it came back with the $12,500 he cleaned up the engine bay, price has moved all over , not sure where it's at now. He did not want to budge on the price. Says he's working on it to make it road worthy.
He's a dealer.
The post about " Wanted 65 Monaco" has been up all summer as well.
So you're saying they are still up, the 65 in Port Colburne and the WANTED ?

Maybe this is related to what you just said, but I see that "Barn find 65 Dodge Monaco $13,995.00" is no longer posted. "Rare 65 Dodge Monaco 2 drht. Factory 318 poly , 727 auto and 8 3/4 differencial. Original bucket interior with console shift in excellent condition for 57 years old. Been stored in garage for 42 years. Original paint and body. Undercarriage is real ..."

[/URL]

Maybe this is related to what you just said, but I see that "Barn find 65 Dodge Monaco $13,995.00" is no longer posted. "Rare 65 Dodge Monaco 2 drht. Factory 318 poly , 727 auto and 8 3/4 differencial. Original bucket interior with console shift in excellent condition for 57 years old. Been stored in garage for 42 years. Original paint and body. Undercarriage is real ..."

So the price has gone even higher! Guy was a bit evasive, failed to answer questions, I gave him the benefit of a doubt in trying to make a buck for his buisness. Again from my last post on this car I was very interested but my gut finally told me to let it go and my gut still makes me feel this way.

Mopar-man, I bet it shows up in the spring to look like a new post again with anothe unrealistic number.

Have a nice day,

PT

Just checked to see if anything has changed......not at all, I just noticed the mis-matched rear tires.
For 13 Gs, all should be done , certified and off you go!

Back