1965 DODGE POLARA 500

01010_hW19JvBlwDX_600x450.jpg

00V0V_lvNquCzwgPR_600x450.jpg

00I0I_6WnBW6MLawj_600x450.jpg

00G0G_RtY6grATk7_600x450.jpg

00V0V_8C6DeIlEv5I_600x450.jpg

00f0f_ffBZ0yR86RM_600x450.jpg

00M0M_h1eraScK30c_600x450.jpg

For sale is my 1965 DODGE POLARA 500. Very nice and clean Polara 500 !! Car is VERY CLEAN in and out !! I have a file folder full of receipts for over $26,000 for the build of the car , not including the actual car . I also have the BROADCAST sheet from the factory. The new owner will receive all receipts and the BROADCAST sheet etc with the car when purchased.

* Motor - The motor was built by DETROIT PERFORMANCE CENTER in Fraser Michigan. I have over 5k in receipts for the build of the motor alone. 383 big block / Edelbrock 4 Barrel carb / MSD Ignition w/ Accel coil / I have the Dyno sheet from when motor was tuned and she made 408 HP at 5500 RPM on 93 Octane. Motor has about 11k on it since built.

* Trans - PRO SPORTSMAN 727 Torque Flite #SM727B-PS Transmission along with a TF3R HIGH PERF TORQUE Converter / 3500 Stall from SMR transmissions . This setup has a very neat GEAR VENDOR under/over drive unit installed with control mounted under the dash which is wired into the high beam floor switch which is super cool and works great !! B&M Quick Silver slap shifter with shift kit.

* Rear End - 8 3/4 / Casting 741 / Auburn 3.55 Gear / Sure Grip. Installed by DTS in Warren MI. Entire rear end was rebuilt and gone thru etc.

* Exhaust - Chrome Doug's Headers with 2.5 inch exhaust out thru two Dynomax mufflers that sound very nice...

* Brakes - New break booster / Front Disc w/ slotted rotors / Line Lock /Re built rear drums. All new steel braided lines.

* Extra etc - Aluminum Radiator / Trans cooler / Power Steering cooler / Over flow / VINTAGE AIR A/C / IDIDIT steering column and steering wheel. PRO - COMP Gauges / Custom re upholstered interior / Power tinted windows / Power driver seat / Custom Stereo.

* Tires & Rims - Tires are new white letter Cooper Cobras mounted to a very nice set of older Magnum 15" rims in very nice condition.

- This MOPAR has had a very detailed and expensive build. I would say it is very close to show worthy and shows very nice. Paint and chrome / trim are in very good condition. I have a appraisal letter for far north of asking price. I am sure I have forgot to list a few things. Very nice build no doubt.. I also will be at the MOPAR Nationals 8/11 & 8/12 with the car.

- Please feel free to call or text me at show contact info my name is Seth. Please do not email me as I do not check it that much.
PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY ! If you have a question please call me. Thank you. $17,500.00

One of the most beautiful dash/gauge clusters ever, gone.
Like ripping Scarlett Johansson's eyeballs out and replacing them with ping pong balls.

I won't even start on the engine bay.

But he has all the Pep Boys receipts to show what a bargain you're getting!

One of the most beautiful dash/gauge clusters ever, gone.
Like ripping Scarlett Johansson's eyeballs out and replacing them with ping pong balls.

I won't even start on the engine bay.

Very well put. I was thinking the same thing about the dash but couldnt have worded it so well.

It sounds like he does have a pile of cash in it. However you dont get that kind of return out of a moded C body. Hell, even if it were restored He may have had to hope for that return.

Very well put. I was thinking the same thing about the dash but couldnt have worded it so well.

It sounds like he does have a pile of cash in it. However you dont get that kind of return out of a moded C body. Hell, even if it were restored He may have had to hope for that return.
I mean, I get what happens. I did the same with my 68, though not in nearly as grotesque a way... I took a perfectly good numbers matching low mile car and beefed it all up. I was young and wanted to go fast.... but I never expected anyone to pay for my interests. Had I, I likely would have been asking at least 15,000 for the car as that was what I had in it all things said. But I knew that in the end it was a very straight, clean,68 Monaco and I charged accordingly.

All I'm saying is if you go the route of modifications, do them for yourself and understand that most others won't give a squirt about them let alone like them enough to give you a premium price for the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back