1965 Dodge Polara Wagon •••STOLEN•••• REWARD

69monaco

Reaction score
1965 Dodge Polara Wagon •••STOLEN•••• REWARD
00e0e_6wy4ohLRs7F_1200x900.jpg

Our grandfathers car was stolen on Friday night April 6 or Early morning Saturday April 7. Our security camera did get a shot of the wrecker, but we are getting help from our neighbor who has a camera aimed at out parking lot. We know it's a wrecker who stole because it has no gas tank.

Reward for information leading to the recovery of grandpas Polara.

I'm confused ..." We know it's a wrecker who stole because it has no gas tank "

Car trailer, flat bed, tow strap, dolly, why did it have to be a "wrecker"?

Check metal recyclers in the area. A neighbor of mine had both a 62 Grand Prix and a 70 four speed LeMans wagon stolen a few years back. Both were non running but complete solid project cars. They were inside the fence at a self storage business. Security cameras caught caught the tow truck name on the door, but by the time the cars were tracked down at a recycler, the wagon had already been crushed. Only the Grand Prix was retrieved. Thief saw the old cars as recyclable material that might not be missed right away and stole them for the scrap value.

Man that really sucks, I assume PD is already been notified, I would ask them to check any traffic cameras that they have access to around the area the car was taken from, also canvas any stores in the area that have external cameras and May show is being towed away.. and also the advice given above, recycling centers derby hangouts etc..

Interesting that the sum bag knew it needed to be towed. No way it goes to a scrap yard. They are very cautious and many pics taken of the truck hauling it in and the person collecting the check for it.

Man that really sucks, I assume PD is already been notified, I would ask them to check any traffic cameras that they have access to around the area the car was taken from, also canvas any stores in the area that have external cameras and May show is being towed away.. and also the advice given above, recycling centers derby hangouts etc..

HA! Gotta laff at that post... mab'be get the Tulsa Gang Unit on it and we can watch the outcome on PD Live!

We had another member here (Patrick) had a nice trailer stolen in Oklahoma too.

Phone number in ad goes back to a storage unit in Tulsa, maybe they are getting sued by Grandpa... maybe more to the story and since nothing is being sold in...
tulsa > for sale > cars & trucks - by owner ad, FLAG-ABLE!

Also ad poster maybe trying to avoid CL fees. I just heard on the news Craigslist is ending all personal ads due too new sex trafficking laws. Big changes coming to CL me thinks.

From the Google street view, it looks like it wasn't in a secure area. I'll bet it was stolen for the driveline and the body crushed.
Wagon Street View.jpg

Looks like a White 3000 sitting next to it with the cab up. There's 15,000 lbs of old iron if they where after scrap.

From the Google street view, it looks like it wasn't in a secure area. I'll bet it was stolen for the driveline and the body crushed.
View attachment 178880
I'm a little skeptical about it sitting in front of the building for 2 years. I wonder if it's the manager or owner of the place. Did you notice the 68 Chev on the other side of the street?

Screenshot-2018-4-10 Google Maps.jpg

Back