For Sale 1965 Imperial Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart165

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, figured i'd post this for my dad back in NJ who's letting go of his 65 Imperial Convertible in order to finish his 64 Convertible. He put it up without reserve on ebay (let me know if that's a violation of forum rules) with a starting price of $3250. So thats the no BS price of it. If you want to get with him directly his number is 973-214-5792. He's owned it since the mid 80's and can tell you whatever you would like to know about it.The car is located in northern NJ.

Description:
1965 Imperial Crown convertible. This rare car (only 633 built) with its unusual deep burgundy exterior and interior color came completely loaded. 413 engine, automatic transmission, leather power seats, P/S, P/B, power windows and vent windows, cruise control and air conditioning and working radio. This car was mechanically sound, in fact drove 17 miles to a warehouse (where it then sat for 25 years.) Last five years it's been stored outside. Someone Damaged the right fender when they were moving a car in front of it a few years ago, but I have a straight replacement fender that's included. Started it 2 years ago, but currently not running. Turns easily with battery but i haven't really messed with getting it up and running again.
Car is complete down to the parade boots. All side chrome, including 6 piece rocker moldings, and four wheel well moldings. Only missing front bumper bar. Needs roof retrimmed, has rust in driver back floor and a few small spots in trunk, but otherwise it is pretty solid. It needs a complete restoration, but this unique ’65 Imperial Crown convertible is definitely worth it.

$3250
(Call Don:973 214 5792)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

More pics:
1965 Chrysler Imperial | eBay

That is a shnazzy interior color!

I want to see the wagon and the wooden boat.

I would absolutely have to spend a ton of money restoring those colours exactly if I got this car. Wow.

Good thing I'm broke!

I would absolutely have to spend a ton of money restoring those colours exactly if I got this car. Wow. Good thing I'm broke!

Totally agree. I’m fighting the urge to just buy it off of him myself! Gotta get my 68 finished first though...plus my garage can only handle one Imperial at a time... for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back