1965 New Yorker Wagon Exhaust

mopar440

Reaction score
1965 New Yorker wagon, 413. Anyone make an affordable exhaust? Really only need the pipes off the manifold, I could fabricate the rest. Just hoping not to have to make the pipes off the manifold.

Hoping to avoid exhaust.shop and expensive SS exhaust, thanks!

I don't know? You'd have to surf the net to maybe find what your looking for, TTI is one company I know of. Good Luck

I don't know? You'd have to surf the net to maybe find what your looking for, TTI is one company I know of. Good Luck
Thank you for the response

I have dug quite a bit , even emailed summit, and some other companies

TTI does make them, but they are straight back ( and expensive) . I'm trying to find stock style ones for Exhaust routing. At this point, looks like I'm buying flanges and welding some up

TTI does make them, but they are straight back ( and expensive) . I'm trying to find stock style ones for Exhaust routing. At this point, looks like I'm buying flanges and welding some up

Not cheap is correct, but FYI, they do have the proper corner exit system, part # C25 MWM6573-W with turndown tips, and part # C25 MWM-W without. I think @thrashingcows has this on his wagon.

Fabrication is underway. I didn't want wait for a flange, so I bought this muffler ( a sound fx) and cut the flange off, and welded it to this 90 degree elbow. Seems to fit well, gotta finish welding and clean it up.

I plan on doing the same for the driver's side. These mufflers are $54 a piece. I'll update

IMG_20191109_133532179.jpg

IMG_20191109_133550650.jpg

Ran a short extension, then 45 degree elbows. Looks like I may need 2 more 45 elbows to make the S to run under the right spot on the torsion bar support, then straight shot till tail pipes

IMG_20191113_132945178.jpg

All it took was 2 more 45 eegree elbows. I had to cut off about a inch and a half, but it lined up nice. I see only one hanger in the back, were these single exhaust originally?

IMG_20191114_131743163.jpg

Back