1965 New Yorker

NEPA Mike

Reaction score
Hi there. I just bought a 65 New Yorker and wanted to introduce myself. This looks like a really cool forum for discussion and parts.

Drivers Side.jpg

Great looking car! Do you have the skirts for it? If not I have a good pair for sale in the same color.

Great looking car! Do you have the skirts for it? If not I have a good pair for sale in the same color.
I have them in the trunk and they look to be in pretty good shape. Thanks for the offer though! I think I need to do a bit of body work to get them to attach to the fenders, but I haven't looked at it too much yet.

Looks like it but not sure. Is there anywhere on the car I can find the color code?
If you look under the hood, in 1965 Chryslers had the data plate located on the firewall. In January of 1965, Chrysler changed the location to the right front inner fender well. It is a square or rectangular data tag with alpha-numeric codes. These can be "translated" to determine what color, options, location of assembly and approximate assembly date for your car.

1965 Chrysler Data Tag

1660147507707.png

Back