SOLD 1965 or 1966 Plymouth Fury 2-Door Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furiousone

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello. I am looking for a '65-'66 Fury I or II post car if anybody has one for sale or knows who does/might have one for sale. I will be glad to follow any lead you might have. Thanks for any help you can give me or any offer to sell you might have.

Last edited:
Hello. I am looking for a '65-'66 Fury I or II post car if anybody has one for sale or knows who does/might have one for sale. I will be glad to follow any lead you might have. Thanks for any help you can give me or any offer to sell you might have.
Hello.
I have a 66 post. All original survivor, runs and drives. It is a 1, no options, not even a radio. Was going to do a resto mod, but I may sell it. Let me know if you might be interested.

Hello.
I have a 66 post. All original survivor, runs and drives. It is a 1, no options, not even a radio. Was going to do a resto mod, but I may sell it. Let me know if you might be interested.
Could you post a pic of it. I had a '66 Fury I post no options,, not even a radio. It went up there and I lost track of it.

Screenshot_2016-07-16-15-51-57-1.png

Hey. Thanks for the offer, but I'm concerned about that grill. If a shop out there does repair/restore these, how much would it cost? Is this the same one that is for sale on American Auto Sales for $4,500? Same color, same right-hand grill damage. Funny thing, your car has no options, but the Fury II, which should have some options, has a lower production figure of 2,503 in '66. The Fury I had 12,538 examples produced in '66. Huh? Go figure.
Sending private message. I'm interested.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, when you price this car, that there is a very clean, original '65 Fury II, which is rarer than your '66 Fury I (about 4,109), that is priced right now at $6,500 and it has options. I sent you a PM.

Yes, as I do all my cars. But not 1/10th as much as BitterSweet. She lived up to her name.
She was a recreation of your first wasn't she?

When asked about the Twins, and mentioning my first 74... I get a lot of "that explains it" responses. The rest of the world seems to think I'm in it for profit...

No one needs to be smart. I have that right to ask politely, but I guess that doesn't work for some folks.

OK Furiousone... relax. It is common in here for discussions to evolve around and away from the original topic. Please feel free to remind us of the original topic if you feel it has strayed too far.

No disrespect intended. Good luck with the 66 or whatever you find/buy. Please stick around and you may find you enjoy the atmosphere of this place as much as the rest of us... BTW, some of these folks are also a great technical and/or parts resource for that car.

Welcome.

There was another 65 Fury1 up in MI as well, it was on Flint Craigs.
It was a 3 pedal car too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back