Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
You cannot make this stuff up...

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/plymouth/fury-3/1988791.html
Seller’s Description:

Due to congestive heart failure and medical needs I'm forced to sell my 1965 Plymouth Fury III 2DR HT,(383 Cu inch engine with automatic transmission). This is a great project car for the right buyer.The engine is not frozen and is supposed to run.I had plans to restore it as a personal vehicle but due to my health problems and the desire to move back to the west coast to be near family, I have decided to sell it.
Questions- 912-580-5641

Transfer of ownership will be by bill of sale as the state of Georgia is a non-title state.

Payment Options. Cash, Western Union, MoneyGram, Chashiers check. No other options will be considerd so do not ask. You must call me with offers to purchase and if you have any questions feel free to call as well.

SCAMMERS - Do not bother contacting me, I'm familiar with all your tricks so do not bother.

Price: $15,000 negotiable

PicsArt_11-16-12.20.50.jpg

Delusional, doesn't even have a title, maybe he got a little "0" happy in the post and add one too many.

He won't be moving back to California that soon and if he does it may be in a box at that time in the future.

Guy definitely has problems, but in looking at some of the Hemmings listings associated with that for sale 1965 Plymouth, I saw this article:

https://www.hemmings.com/magazine/hcc/2009/09/1967-1968-Plymouth-Fury-III/1922371.html

While I am a fuselage guy through and through, I really do like the 1965 Chrysler 300Ls and my second favorite is this 1968 Plymouth. This particular example is perfect, and I am someone that usually doesn't like wheel skirts either. Even the colors are striking. Whats not to like?! Now I would easily pay $15K for that one!

134901-500-0.jpg

I like his comment to Scammers about knowing all the tricks so don't bother. Who's scamming who with that asking price?

And let's not forget the extra 3% processing fee, that's $750 on this $25000 car.:realcrazy:
Seller lists lots of parts on his website, so it's not like he just inherited grandpa's old car or something -- I just do not know how someone could be so ridiculously delusional on what a car like this could be worth.

upload_2017-11-19_11-8-53.png

While I am a fuselage guy through and through, I really do like the 1965 Chrysler 300Ls and my second favorite is this 1968 Plymouth. This particular example is perfect, and I am someone that usually doesn't like wheel skirts either. Even the colors are striking. Whats not to like?! Now I would easily pay $15K for that one!
I was thinking I recognized that 68, but I was thinking of this near-twin. I like this one a little better, with the lighter green and the darker top. Appears near-exact otherwise, was on ebay a few months ago for $19k but no takers.

upload_2017-11-19_11-19-54.png
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back