1965 Plymouth Sport Fury Upholstery - Free

Mudeblue

Reaction score
Cleaning the garage. In 1992, I ordered new bucket seat upholstery, front bottoms only) along with new sun visors from Legendary. I ordered/received the wrong color and they would not accept a return (luckily, I only ordered the bottoms rather than the full interior set which I subsequently ordered and they were fine). I have had these wrong ones stored and they are still in the original boxes and are in new condition. They are of no use to me and if anyone can use them, they are yours for the shipping cost; better to see them used rather than stored in the garage! I went back and looked at the original invoice and checked current prices; make your teeth hurt! They are described as "Dark Blue" but are lighter than the ones that I needed and have. They are "Bison Grain. They may fit other models and years.

IMG_8618.jpg

IMG_8622.jpg

IMG_8623.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the generous offer, I have this color interior in one of my cars, are they still available? Your PM box is full so I can’t send a message directly.

That is a fine gesture!
Thanks for the generous offer, I have this color interior in one of my cars, are they still available? Your PM box is full so I can’t send a message directly.
Yes, I have one bucket blue and one bucket tu
Yes. I have one turquoise and one blue. You can have one or both. I was just looking at them this week and since I had not received a response for anyone, I was going to toss which would be a shame. My box is now available so send me a PM.

Back