For Sale 1965 sport fury convertable parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
In particular the chrome that surrounds the windshield, but whatever other chrome would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know and how we can get it sorted.

Thank you.

George

Yes I do and it was holding antifreeze when pulled....but don't know how long that will last.

That's what it is...75$ and shipping.
Is it the 22in across one and how is the condition ? Good to decent. I'm fine if I probably have to record it better than nothing. I'm probably interested. I get paid this Friday

Is it the 22in across one and how is the condition ? Good to decent. I'm fine if I probably have to record it better than nothing. I'm probably interested. I get paid this Friday

Its a big Ole 22" and its in decent condition...like I said, it was full of antifreeze,but that doesn't mean it won't need some work.

Pms Address?...so I can get a shipping quote...also you can send me an e male address and i'll get you some pix of it too.

20170519_192855.jpg
20170519_192934.jpg

Its a big Ole 22" and its in decent condition...like I said, it was full of antifreeze,but that doesn't mean it won't need some work.

Pms Address?...so I can get a shipping quote...also you can send me an e male address and i'll get you some pix of it too.
Hi so I probably want to buy the radiator saw the pictures. So when you can by way of weight and size for box see how much total for price I would have to give you for it . Thanks talk to you later

Hi still want to sell me the radiator. I was going to send off your check tomorrow morning didn't have chance till now.

Sold all the convertible parts and have sale pending on radiator...not much left but small parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back