1965 Windsor Custom

Chrysler

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here. I bought this car neglected a few months ago and have been working away getting her back into shape while making some needed performance upgrades. Hoping to learn more and contribute to the site.
Cheers, Andrew

Specs:
1965 Chrysler Windsor
361/727 auto/very likely #'s match
8 3/4" open rear diff
Original color combination
Edelbrock Dual plane intake
Holley 670/vacuum secondary
AR Engineering throttle brackets
MSD distributor/coil
Hooker competition hedders
BFG 215/65R15 front ~ 225/70R15 rear
Dynamark rims w/spider caps on front

Windsor 004.jpg

Windsor 011.jpg

Windsor 012.jpg

Windsor 013.jpg

Windsor 015.jpg

Welcome aboard. Good looking car thanks for sharing the photos.

Welcome. And bring your car to the Capitol Hill Community Centre on August 16 for the Calgary Mopar show. We need more Cs. Your car looks like it could have been at home in that neighbourhood when it was new. I'll guess SW close to downtown.

Thanks for the welcomes! I wish I searched the forums before I did the 2-4 barrel conversion. Found great information for steering coupler options. Next up: Dual master upgrade. Also have a replacement fender from Heavy Metal Auto Wreckers from a New Yorker.

Here is the car before I removed the fender, it's very straight but needs rust repair. The red car I have some chrome trims from.

IMAG1879.jpg

IMAG1908.jpg

IMAG1900.jpg

Small update! I'm finally getting to my winter upgrades. I have this fender off for metal repair at a local bodyman. Hope to see it soon then it's off to get the passenger side of the car painted. Also changing the steering shaft to ujoints and a new PS pump.

Save those molding clips! They are gold and aren't reproduced. Just tap the plug all the way through, bend the feet inward and pry off gently with a flathead screwdriver.

Thanks for the advice! And thanks for tuning it! Will be installing a dual master cylinder tomorrow, will post pics.

My metal guy got the fender done and I'm really pleased. He filled all the trim holes and aerial hole, also replaced the lower metal with some fabricated patches.

Back