1966 300 2 dr.

droptop

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my 300 that I took before leaving for the Power Tour this past June. Great running and driving car. Has had one repaint about 12 years ago on a rust free car. It was Ziebart rust proofed when new, and it saved this car. Interior has just been redone this past spring with new Legenday covers, carpet, arm rest pads and bezels. Dash pad, door panels, and head liner are original. The original 383/4 was very weak when I got her, so I bought a freshly rebuilt 383 from a wrecked '69 Newport and put in it. I changed the air to 134 and it blows cold. I put the Cragars on it for the Power Tour, but now has the 15" 5 spoke Mirada wheels on it.

DSCF1239.jpg

DSCF1240.jpg

DSCF1241.jpg

DSCF1242.jpg

DSCF1375.jpg

More pictures. This was my first attempt at recovering seats. Learned at lot about that the hard way. Need to take some pictures of her with the Mirada wheels.

DSCF1378.jpg

DSCF1379.jpg

DSCF1390.jpg

DSCF1392.jpg

I remember seeing your car in Springfield during the Power Tour. It looks just as good in person too!

Great looking 300. I've tried to get a new interior from Legendary but they said they don't make it for my car. If anyone knows who does please let me know. I have a 69 Dodge Monaco convertible.

I remember seeing your car in Springfield during the Power Tour. It looks just as good in person too!

Thanks for the kind words. I need to get the car out and drive it soon. I drove it into the barn when we got home from the tour, and it has not been moved sense.

Last edited:
There's no scorching 100+ sun and temps to fade the paint plus the high relative humidity keeps the acres of interior vinyl in good shape. My theory anyway.

Back