For Sale 1966 300 4dr HT Red seat coverings and trunk floor pans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Ryan

Reaction score
Contact seller
Cannot find my original thread, anyway, photos attached to this one. Posting this to help a guy I work with. I think he's trust worthy. He bought a 66 300 4dr HT and this stuff was in the truck so he assumes it goes with same car. He forgot to send it when he sold car. If interested I'll put you in contact with him.

Someone replied who was looking for material for a Newport with cloth seats, these are vinyl.

Thanks.

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

Neither looks like 66 Chrysler. This is what the trunk extensions and seats should look like.

66NY'er5.jpg
66NY'er17.jpg

The seat covering could be for 1966 300 bucket seats. I think the piece shown is the seat bottom but the back edge (nearest the person's left hand) is folded under to make it look more rounded than it would be once installed, and make everyone think it's a seatback.

Last edited:
Seats are similar to the New Yorker except the 300 would be pleated. The red cover in the picture looks like a 70's style cover.

Kevin
View attachment 377821

Looking at that red cover again, I think it is a 66 300 bottom cover. It looked like a 70's back cover with the taper but it's not long enough.

Kevin

OK, not sure on the seat cover but the trunk extension is not correct for 66 Chrysler.

Do you have a cell number

I can put you in touch with seller, his name is Steve.

Yes - I posted my cell phone number in a private conversation to you. On what I will call the tool bar at the top of the page, hover over your name and avatar and a box should drop down. Click on Private Conversations and you will see my messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back