1966 300 power to manual steering

But, you worked on the ISS, so you must know more than anyone.
Everyone in the actual know knows the moon landing was faked by the lizard Zionists, and that everyone in NASA is in on it. The earth is actually flat, and the dinosaurs disappeared because the asteroid tilted the earth upon impact, shooting them into space.

'Cause those are my options...power steering or crashing into a tree. Nice logic. You sound like my brother in law's retarded kids.. Ya know, when I was working on the ISS at Redstone Arsenal...I thought a lot of that equipment was extraneous too.

Somebody got triggered, didn't they? Luckily I'm in an emotional happy place where I can avoid responding with insults. Hope you get there! Good old Redstone Arsenal. My father worked there starting in 1958...remember ABMA and Wernher Von Braun? J. B. Medaris? Probably not...it's a little before your time. You have them to thank for there BEING an ISS. Maybe your main issue is that you were born too late. Back then they smoked, didn't wear seat belts and mixed Highballs on the glovebox door as soon as they turned onto Memorial Parkway. They also witnessed a truck driver burn to death at the bottom of Brindlee Mountain at Gasoline Alley because he lost his brakes and overturned a fuel truck. Personally, couldn't care less what you do. Steering into a tree to stop, holding on to the steering wheel to stay inside the car, being trapped by a seat belt...it's all been long-proven to be horsesh*t and we know that...so...good luck!

' Nice logic. You sound like my brother in law's retarded kids.
...I bet you like coitus with little or no effort as well. !

WTF is this ****? If I made a comment like that, I'd get a 3 week vacation for sure! And yet this ****-stain can get away with this? Why the ******* double standard MODS, HUH? I get a vacation for making a comment about hating ******* pigeons and I have to read this? Give me a fuckin break!

I agree - this thread doesn't seem to match the required standards for the rest of the site's politeness protocols.

Of course, I could choose NOT to read it (just click the notifications of responses box to OFF), but the point made above is valid.

Back