SOLD 1966 Chrysler 300 coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerW

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys:

I have decided to sell my '66. My primary focus has remained with the A-bodies and I just don't drive it anymore. I wanted to offer it here first. This is a base 300 in Regal Blue metallic. The only options are A/C, power steering and an AM radio. Sold new in TN 12/24/65. I bought it in 2018 from the nephew of the original owner.

The good: No accident damage, not rot underneath, no water leaks, excellent glass, runs and drives very well, good tires. Paperwork all the way back to the original title and first insurance card dated 12/28/65. Certicard still in the holder. Retains original radiator, distributor and carburetor. I rebuilt correct starter and alternator and they come with the car. 4 original Tung-Sol headlamps.

The fair: Engine and transmission are not original. They are present and will come with the car but condition unknown and not guaranteed. Engine in the car is a rebuilt 1967 383, trans is a 1970 that works well. The exterior of the car has been repainted once many years ago and is showing signs of light deterioration. The painting is flaking in areas, there is minor rust in the lower rear quarters and there are small areas of bubbling under the top. The top is discolored. The carpet is dry and dry rotting. The AC is non-op.

The right rear outer taillight lens is heavily damaged. The bumper on that side has a bend, from being pulled on it looks like. There are small rot holes inboard of the hood hinges on the underside of the hood and the metal in that area across the back underside looks suspect.

Overall, this is a solid, turn-key car that can be enjoyed right now, with enough needed to keep someone so inclined busy for a while. It is ready for a new owner better-positioned to take it to the next level. It is currently titled, registered and insured. I am located in southern middle Tennessee right off Interstate 65.

Asking $7500

Please message me with any questions. I have more pictures available.
Thanks!

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1201.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

IMG_1199.JPG

I watched this build on YouTube! Im so sad that I’m all the way in CA. I would love to daily drive this beautiful 66. Love the interior on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back