For Sale 1966 Chrysler 300 Front Lenses and Glove box ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do , but not for sale . I even have a NOS Complete LH tail lamp ! I will keep an eye out for you though . I am parting out a 66 300 coupe , so let me know if you need anything else .

One only spare for our cars and not in good condition anyway , none for sale sorry . the car we are parting out was a delete clock car annoyingly .

Thanks for the reply. I am looking at a '66 that has the clock delete also, being clock guy it will have to have one.

Haha yes you better get one !
Funny thing is I couldn't believe it that the low mileage 66 300 coupe we bought last year is the first old car I ever owned that the clock actually still worked without being repaired .

Do you have the clock for the '66?
Mike, is this the same clock that you want? It is in "the salvage yard" that I go to often. Im pretty sure this dash came out of a 66 NYer. I will snag the clock for you, on my next visit.
IMG_5750.JPG
IMG_5749.JPG

Thanks that would be awesome, give me a week. This is for a possible acquisition, which does not have a clock. That is definitely the same clock.

Okay, it will be a few weeks before the all the snow here is gone. But I will be sure to pick it up on my next visit!

Hi jet440!
searching for the chrome trim on the corner of the right front fender...after the turn signal.. (hope you understand what I want ;) ..)

Martin

I need left taillight got everything else I couldn't afford NOS left taillight assy if it were for sale what's something like that worth

The 66 300 taillights are the holy grail of parts. I saw a used right one go for $750 a couple of years. They don't exist unless you buy a whole car. The car you are referring to in this thread is a NYer.

I have looked for 5 years for a perfect left side lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back