WANTED 1966 Chrysler 300 tail lights / backlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmid

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys,

I'm looking for my 1966 Chrylser 300 the tail lights / backlight. Someone has an idea where I can find this?
I hope you can help me. In Europe I have not found any
Best regards Alain Schmid

ch300.jpg

Good luck, they are harder to find than a Blonde virgin on Prom night in the states. Europe is going to be worse. I wish someone would reproduce them.

:lol:made my day, yes i know, its very hard to find it. Let me know when you find it ;-)

Reproducing is very expensive. If you do not equal 1000 pieces or more.

:lol:made my day, yes i know, its very hard to find it. Let me know when you find it ;-)

Reproducing is very expensive. If you do not equal 1000 pieces or more.
With all the members on this site that have 1966 300's, we could probably live up to that number.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for my 1966 Chrylser 300 the tail lights / backlight. Someone has an idea where I can find this?
I hope you can help me. In Europe I have not found any
Best regards Alain Schmid

The best advice I can give ya is: When you see them, buy them and pay whatever the seller is asking.

Of course, my love lies with 67 Monacos. Not super easy to find intact tail lights for her either!

Of course, my love lies with 67 Monacos. Not super easy to find intact tail lights for her either!
I would say your Monaco is # 3 on the list. The 1966 300 first. The 1962 Chryslers and Dodge 880 second. Then yours.

I would say your Monaco is # 3 on the list. The 1966 300 first. The 1962 Chryslers and Dodge 880 second. Then yours.
I'm inclined to agree. Not the worst, not the best. Luckily, it's only got a very small crack thats been sealed, that'll give me a little time anyway.

You guys may not know my father owned a taxi company back then. He had 4 1962 880s. Got so bad trying to keep tail lights in them he switched all of them to 1963 ones.

Last edited:
Rear tail lights for a 1967 sport fury/fury III are impossible to find as well. I remember there was a person I called in Hemmings magazine and he wanted 3000 dollars for a whole set of rear taillights for the 67 sport fury I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back