For Sale 1966 Chrysler Convertible, Newport. $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Convertible Newport Asking $2000 obo call or text 941...812...8480 or 941...204...5850
1966 Chrysler Newport $2000
00D0D_8VNMvthNz9l_600x450.jpg

I don't have too much hope for this one.

That's some very interesting looking, um, patina. Two-tone lichen over red. Looks like someone's already been using it as a parts car. With the rotted-through rear deck around the roof, I can just imagine what the interior looks like.

I'll be down there Oct. 31 until Nov 3rd. That should be plenty of time to make it roadworthy for the return trip north.

Still has plenty of good parts on it. Some fresh color, leave the top down or put a new one on it. If it starts and runs decently well, it's worth the price. Even when new, almost any Mopar convertible could be considered "rare" due to low production numbers.

CBODY67

Still has plenty of good parts on it. Some fresh color, leave the top down or put a new one on it. If it starts and runs decently well, it's worth the price. Even when new, almost any Mopar convertible could be considered "rare" due to low production numbers.

CBODY67
If you click through to the ad itself, there is a second picture taken from the rear. The rear deck between the roof and the trunk lid is swiss-cheese. Looks like the corner of the cowl panel is rotted out too, and the interior has been removed. I'm not saying it isn't worth the price as a parts car, but it would need a LOT more than paint to make a driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back