Not open for further replies.

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Dodge D100 Sweptline

00f0f_2uALt2r0L3R_600x450.jpg

00q0q_9E8SBufqSvY_600x450.jpg

I have a 66 Dodge truck for sale. It is a short bed, 2wd. I bought this truck running and driving, then tore it down to fix some rust in the floor pans. This truck is currently a project, but would not take much to finish. I have lost interest and that's why I'm selling. The truck has a 225 slant six, and originally had a three speed on the tree. I have since purchased an A833 OD four speed, also a 727 automatic for the slant. I will be letting this all go together. There is tons more I can tell you about the truck if you are interested. Overall it is a pretty straight truck.

Again, the truck is currently slightly dismantled, however the bed and cab are setting on the frame for transportation. If you are looking for something to drive home, this is not for you.

View attachment 132220
View attachment 132221

I have a 66 Dodge truck for sale. It is a short bed, 2wd. I bought this truck running and driving, then tore it down to fix some rust in the floor pans. This truck is currently a project, but would not take much to finish. I have lost interest and that's why I'm selling. The truck has a 225 slant six, and originally had a three speed on the tree. I have since purchased an A833 OD four speed, also a 727 automatic for the slant. I will be letting this all go together. There is tons more I can tell you about the truck if you are interested. Overall it is a pretty straight truck.

Again, the truck is currently slightly dismantled, however the bed and cab are setting on the frame for transportation. If you are looking for something to drive home, this is not for you.

View attachment 132220
View attachment 132221

do you still have or know the whereabouts of this truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back