NOT MINE 1966 Dodge Monaco 2dr (green, Edmonton, Canada)

This green Monaco hardtop looks very good to me. Of course, experts like @LocuMob will be better placed to comment:

1966 Dodge Monaco | Classic Cars | Edmonton | Kijiji

Calling on our Alberta/Edmonton friends @Tobias74 @Welder guy @3C's & a D? @Erik71Monaco
Better pictures would help, but it looks like a solid car from what they provided.

$9561 in USD seems close if the car is in the condition the seller believes it is in. A bit high in mileage, and I'd prefer a 383 for the money, but that's just me. No AC doesn't bug me, windows down is how I roll.

I'm no expert, just like the cars. @Ross Wooldridge can tell you more about these cars than anyone else I can think of. He's taught me a lot over the years. I'm still getting used to looking at a Plymouth interior, in a Dodge.

This green Monaco hardtop looks very good to me. Of course, experts like @LocuMob will be better placed to comment:

Calling on our Alberta/Edmonton friends @Tobias74 @Welder guy @3C's & a D? @Erik71Monaco

i don’t live in CANADA anymore buddy, we moved away had enough from the 8 months of winter

i don’t live in CANADA anymore buddy, we moved away had enough from the 8 months of winter
I know. I just thought you might still have an interest in local cars. How’s the new weather?

I don’t live in Canada anymore buddy
I know. I just thought you might still have an interest in local cars. How’s the new weather?
not to bad I like it rain is always better then snow lol

Back