WANTED 1966 dodge monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatersRus

Reaction score
Contact seller
2 door preferred,but will consider nice 4 doors.
this is for a father son project,so the cap would be around 3k max.
car must have a Good sound body,mechanicals and assorted running condition not a concern.
would prefer the most complete car.
please pm or link ads here if possible.
will travel up to 3 states for right car,so western ny state to-?
thanks in advance.

sorry about the delay not very computer smart not much rust had to move outside a couple of weeks ago

pics Monco.jpg

pics Monco 2.jpg

pics Monco 3.jpg

pics Monco 5.jpg

pics Monco 6.jpg

pics Monco 7.jpg

pics Monco 8.jpg

ok,not bad but i need to know 2 things hows the floors and the trunk floor in it?
got pics??

and whats the price?
im going to look up clarksville now.

Hi beatersRus, I sold a nice 66 Monaco 4drht to desert valley auto here in phoenix,az car is clean rust free complete,car yellow body tan interior sold new here in phoenix is all original 1 owner car no drive train I can get pics if you are interested car is complete as of today let me know as they will start dismantling it anytime

I have this 1966 Monaco 2 door hardtop. It has a very straight clean body with minor lower quarter rust. It has a clean title and keys. The car is complete. The interior is intact and will clean up but has some splits. The powertrain is a 383 automatic. The car has right at 100K miles. It has the carburetor removed to rebuild but as far as I know was a running car until then. It is in Whitewater KS 67154. Price $1800

1888.jpg

1889.jpg

1890.jpg

1891.jpg

I have a lot of parts that are in excellent shape. customized mine. fm spindles to body molding. eng its, bumpers, tail lights seat covers. lot of parts. glass man. [email protected] 352-795-7146

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back