NOT MINE 1966 dodge polara Convertible - $4500 (steubenville oh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
not mine
1966 dodge polara Convertible - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

00C0C_1uILI7vuV3h_600x450.jpg

00b0b_6IhLbaaHslv_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_33VWs6fjghk_600x450.jpg

00H0H_7vmWqmT2uJd_600x450.jpg

01616_l0gGwgmz1fs_600x450.jpg

00404_2EXK03q5hNe_600x450.jpg

00f0f_dvhZmag8FCY_600x450.jpg

1966 Dodge Polara Convertible 383 engine and 727 trans call or text show contact info

Last edited:
The pictures do not show much of this car where it would probably show rust. The top, interior and paint are all shot. Looks to be a standard 383 car. Can not really see enough of it to venture a price. Seller needs to get the car out and make some effort to display it properly.

Dave

Why is Traci Lords "less flattering" ...?

Not that she was less flattering but her story is. An underage girl entered the **** industry and worked for over a year before anyone realized she was a minor and claims to have been raped at 10yrs old. Baring the rape claim, 18+, no problem, under 18, that's a problem.

Some people thing that a **** actress is not an asset to the community.

Dave
People who believe **** is an asset to the community need to take their hands off themselves and get a life.

I like this car, figures. Big red convertibles talk to me.
If not rusty there is a lot of potential there. The trim looks good, not banged up. Nice dash. I wonder if it is the original paint...? Mechanical, interior and clean up is easy.

The pictures do not show much of this car where it would probably show rust. The top, interior and paint are all shot. Looks to be a standard 383 car. Can not really see enough of it to venture a price. Seller needs to get the car out and make some effort to display it properly.

Dave

This is a diamond in the rough from what I see. Yes top and interior needs work. If that is the original paint it can be brought back. The paint on my 67 was at least as bad as this and it came back nicely.
I sent an inquiry to the owner with some pointed questions. But I'm seeing a survivor with a lot of potential. Price is fair too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back