1966 Doge Monaco 500

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Parting out a 1966 Dodge Monaco 500.

Interior is sold, except for the dash. A/C car, good dash pad, tan in color.

Left front fender is dented in front, and above the wheel opening.

Quarters are rusty above wheels and the rear lower portion.

Tinted glass, drivers front is gone.

Complete window trim.

Outer taillights are good, I'll double check to make sure. Inners have cracked lenses.

383/727 are still in car.

Bumpers are cores.

Hood is good.

Doors are good.

Window regulators are present.

Window cranks for all windows available.

Make offer for any parts you might be interested in.

IMG_20200222_142651.jpg

IMG_20200222_142642.jpg

IMG_20200222_142629.jpg

IMG_20200222_142620.jpg

Whats the condition of the spinner caps Scott?
I would be interested in the front bumper guards too. Maybe the rears as well!

I have four sets of these wheelcovers, I should be able to help you out.

I have some seatbelts for you, but you'll need to dye them, or get some new webbing. @dart4forte can help if you go for new webbing.

The bumper guards are decent, rubber is not the best, but good enough for a driver. I have to see what's on my other car, I might use them, bit you're first in line if not.

IMG_20200302_174016.jpg

IMG_20200302_174018.jpg

IMG_20200302_173959.jpg

IMG_20200302_174005.jpg

Yes I see the rubber is missing a junk on the bottom of the passenger front. I have a chunk off the top, so no go.
However, my pass rear guard is crunched but the rubber is good. If you only want to sell the rears as pair that's ok too. I'll take both.
I have two wheel covers that are damaged along the very outside. So if you can spare a half set...but if not, lets chat about it.
I have seat the belts covered.
What about the LH parking lamp? I need a complete one with good wiring

Yes I see the rubber is missing a junk on the bottom of the passenger front. I have a chunk off the top, so no go.
However, my pass rear guard is crunched but the rubber is good. If you only want to sell the rears as pair that's ok too. I'll take both.
I have two wheel covers that are damaged along the very outside. So if you can spare a half set...but if not, lets chat about it.
I have seat the belts covered.
What about the LH parking lamp? I need a complete one with good wiring
I have a parking lamp with a good lens. I'll PM you tonight or tomorrow.

I am interested in the side trim pieces along the door and fender. What kind of shape are they in and what do you want for them? Thanks.

Are the trim "dog legs' behind the front bumpers available and in good decent condition??
upload_2020-3-7_10-6-0.png

They are decent from a quick glance. I will keep the better of the two sets I will end up with, but I think they are about the same condition. I'll get some pictures for you.
Pm me when you are ready with a price

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell hood ornament and letters? Also drivers mirror and rear licenses plate gas cover? Transmission kickdown linkage thanks j

How does the sway bar mount to the framerail - are the brackets welded or bolted ?
Please post post a picture
Bolted like this
07709270-6528-41B3-8441-F458F499A62C.jpeg

Would you be willing to sell hood ornament and letters? Also drivers mirror and rear licenses plate gas cover? Transmission kickdown linkage thanks j
Do you need just the ornament or the whole strip down the hood?

Mirror and license plate cover I can do.

Not sure if I need the linkage or not yet. You're first in line.

Give me a week or so to find out, I'm trying to cut up the car and work a 72 hour week. I'll get more info as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Back