For Sale 1966 Imperial 4 dr Rust free survivor driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearheads78

Reaction score
Contact seller
fly to Dallas and drive it home
see the rest of the 100 pics here>>>>>

California 99% rust free survivor. With the exception of some very old paint blend work on the front edge of the fenders the paint is all original.
I bought the car and shipped it here to Dallas to have something really cool but big enough to hold my family during the Hot Rod Power Tour. Just completed 2800 miles doing the
whole long hall last month. Its served its purpose for me and now time for its next caretaker so I can get back to my other projects.

The car is a blast to drive and constantly turns heads.

Really need nothing to enjoy as is or excellent candidate to restore to perfection.

Lots of parts recently replaced to be sure its road worthy.
-new brakes
-new water pump
-new radiator
-new carrier bearing
-new ujoints and rebuilt driveshaft
-new fan clutch
-Cragar wheels 390 17" street pro (cost $1000.00 for just the rims also comes with the Imperial OEM wheels but no hub caps)
-new true dual exhaust with x pipe and Flowmasters (has a nice muscle car sound but not too loud)
-new fuel sending unit
-new spark plugs

Except for the factory gauges and AM radio everything works in the car (has aftermarket gauges under the dash to keep tabs on everything)

The body has lots of minor scratches, chips and dings but is in great shape over all and no rust anywhere. It's truly a body mans dream.

The interior is the original leather and cloth combo with a little wear and tear but is in great shape for its age.

Factory A/C converted to 134a and blows cool

Although I don't know any true history of the 440 motor and Torqueflight transmission they both seem to be in fine shape. I had some slight leaks from the valve covers so in the
process of resealing them I was able to take a peak inside the engine. Its super clean inside.

I'm looking for the first $9800 cash
Look at the over 100 pics in the link at the top

Richard 214 seven nine three OO29. Best to text first. Getting too many solicitors calling so I hardly answer the phone any more.

13403885_588197834686968_5590348750143553320_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back