For Sale 1966 Imperial Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss71

Reaction score
Contact seller
It may be a stretch to call this car a survivor, but besides it having a re spray back in the mid 80's, she's all original. Interior is all original, and in great condition. The original 440 still runs like it did when it was new. No smoke, no leaks, and idles smooth as glass. All glass is in excellent shape. ZERO rust anywhere on the car. It has been in Southern Colorado since new. I purchased the car from the original owner, and since have gone thru the entire fuel system. New tank, and sending unit. New fuel pump. Rebuilt the original carter 4 barrel, and did a complete tune up as the car had been sitting for many years after his wife passed away. Also has a brand new set of tires, and master cylinder. I'd drive this car anywhere. I'm running out of space and something has to give. The car does need a headliner, and a master power window switch so the rear windows will operate. Asking $8500. Located in Pueblo Colorado, 81007

20210925_170538.jpg

For some reason I cannot load more than one photo? I keep getting a security error. I have lots of pictures for anyone interested.

I have the certicard, along with the original owners manual and other original documents. For some reason the site won't allow me to upload a photo of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back