WANTED 1966 Monaco 500 tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the hint. Nationalmoparts carries also those. My outers are in decent shape but the inner ones on the trunk lid are not that good. They are even a bit broken so that those are the most needed ones. I am willing to buy also "full sets" to keep all the parts looking evenly worn. To just change the bad parts might look a bit strange and out of balance.... :)

They are just about impossible to find now.

I think a couple years ago one of the reproduction parts vendors had a few sets of the reproduction lenses left in stock. I think @LocuMob bought at least one of the sets.

The repops don't come with the chrome trim, so if your trim is busted up or terribly pitted, you still have issues.

This car was in Desert Valley's yard in March 2019. You could check to see if they still have the lights, but be prepared for sticker shock if they do.

IMG_7029.JPG

Jeff

I checked with them before I registered to this forum and unfortunately they do not have any at the moment

Try Laysons, that's where I got my set. $110.00 per lens, inner and outer. As mentioned, no trim is included, so finding that is its own adventure. I'll see what I have for take offs, I may have a decent set. Have a picture of your lenses, to compare condition?

Link to Laysons taillight page for C body's.

https://www.laysons.com/Catalog.cfm?nCatID=1154&nModelID=21&nModelYear=1966

Last edited:
Thank you! This seems to be the place! :)
If your ones are in good shape, those could also be OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back