For Sale 1966 New Yorker $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love CRAPPY pictures when trying to sell something.. makes me wanna go right out and buy it.. NOT!!

I just love CRAPPY pictures when trying to sell something.. makes me wanna go right out and buy it.. NOT!!
I gotta say, even when I've posted crappy pics, I try not to but sometimes you can't help it, I've sold everything in those ads! Maybe because I price stuff to move, I don't have time to screw around so it's priced to disappear. I can't explain it but the clear picture ads take me longer to sell, go figure.

I gotta say, even when I've posted crappy pics, I try not to but sometimes you can't help it, I've sold everything in those ads! Maybe because I price stuff to move, I don't have time to screw around so it's priced to disappear. I can't explain it but the clear picture ads take me longer to sell, go figure.

wasn't my intent to offend. Just as a Buyer! i like to see (Pictures)as much of what is being Sold as possible to make a proper decision short of going to SEE it in person. Especially when its some distance away. Thanks for being a sport about it.

wasn't my intent to offend. Just as a Buyer! i like to see (Pictures)as much of what is being Sold as possible to make a proper decision short of going to SEE it in person. Especially when its some distance away. Thanks for being a sport about it.
I'm only offended by the dumbass 2+ hours away asking the dumbest questions, like can I drive it to them so they can see it. I like getting as many details as I can before I set out to look at something so I usually have plenty of pics showing everything possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back