1966 Newport Seats and Interior

RTSrunner

Reaction score
I just made a similar post in the early C-body section,but thought this specific section may be better suited to my question.I will soon be getting a 1966 Newport 2-door hardtop, blue on blue.The seats need covers at minimum,maybe some foam,the front is a bench.Are there any known sources for seat covers and interior door/rear panels for the Newport? My searches come up with plenty for the 300 models and bucket seat interior,but no bench,no Newport.Any options,even other models that may fit,and if it has to change to black,so be it! Dash pad is cracked too.Thanks for any and all options.
Ron

I just made a similar post in the early C-body section,but thought this specific section may be better suited to my question.I will soon be getting a 1966 Newport 2-door hardtop, blue on blue.The seats need covers at minimum,maybe some foam,the front is a bench.Are there any known sources for seat covers and interior door/rear panels for the Newport? My searches come up with plenty for the 300 models and bucket seat interior,but no bench,no Newport.Any options,even other models that may fit,and if it has to change to black,so be it! Dash pad is cracked too.Thanks for any and all options.
Ron

You can contact SMS Auto Fabrics and provide them your Trim Code. They have a TON of NOS material. They could probably sell you enough to do your seats. A local upholstery shop should be able to make the covers, using your originals as patterns. SMS can also make you new door panels. They did an excellent job restoring mine. They pretty much started from scratch as mine were completely deteriorated.

Back