1966 Newport wiper blades

akiran

Reaction score
What are the options to upgrade worn out wiper blades for 1966 Newport 2-d HT ? About ten years ago I found original style silver matt finished blades from ebay, but now the've come to an end. Is there suitable refill rubbers, 'cause the wiper blade frames are still in good condition. Want to keep the original look, if possible.

Napa should still offer the blades in it's vintage line. Your blades slide on the arm and lock correct? Part number should be 61633 for the 16 inch blades and 61833 for 18's.
Refills...I'll have to research that. You may have to buy the proper width and trim to fit.

If you have an O'Reilly they have refills. Ask for them however, my store had them behind the counter. They fit perfect in my 66 300 no trimming needed.

National Moparts has them.
I bought some for the 66 300 and 68 Newport.
He does ship overseas.
They will not be on the website so best to call or e mail them.
Tell em I sent ya!
Leaburn
National Moparts

National Moparts has them.
I bought some for the 66 300 and 68 Newport.
He does ship overseas.
They will not be on the website so best to call or e mail them.
Tell em I sent ya!
Leaburn
National Moparts
I didn't see where you are from, I agree, and National Moparts is a great source for parts. You might want to make a list of other items you might need. They can help in many areas.

Refills are still available if you know the number, for some reason none of the computers show these as an option for most old cars when it was the standard forever, back in the day we didn't replace the frames.

16"
Trico 43-160 or 44-160
Anco U-16R

18"
Trico 43-180 or 44-180
Anco U-18R

You see the pattern,

Alan

Back