For Sale 1966 plymouth Fury III parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksdbru78

Reaction score
Contact seller
im parting out this 1966 Plymouth Fury III 4 door If you guys need any parts hit me up Im located in Kentucky 42262

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

I'd love to have the fender tag and any other documents you find like broadcast sheet, window sticker, IBM card, etc.

I need the trim that goes on the front fenders around the head light buckets! Please tell me you still have them!

Anyone had any luck with this seller?
I was inquiring about the 66 Polara he was advertising and he shut down on me...

Anyone had any luck with this seller?
I was inquiring about the 66 Polara he was advertising and he shut down on me...
I was supposed to buy something off of him but he stopped talking to me also...he is probably pretty busy.

I think I upset him with my lower than what they wanted for the 66 Polara offer....

Sorry Guys!!!

Really need the outer driver side fender/ headlight trim It's the latter piece to the puzzle....609 820 2793

im parting out this 1966 Plymouth Fury III 4 door If you guys need any parts hit me up Im located in Kentucky 42262

View attachment 52269

View attachment 52269
im wondering if you still have the chrome pieces on the front of both fenders as well as the two pieces of trim shown in your pictures. if you could, please let me know and maybe we can work something out. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back