For Sale 1966 Polara 2 door HT Parting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickywow

Reaction score
Contact seller
Good Day!

I have recently joined the forums (I come from the A body world), I am in the process of parting out a 2 door Polara, frame is broken due to rust. Car was a Big Block, No engine or trans left.
Have many interior parts and exterior parts. Will ship most parts at the expense of the buyer. I am attempting to sell the big items such as bumpers, hood, trunk lid, and doors local here in Vancouver B.C.
Let me know what parts are needed. Wiring Harness was cut by the previous owner.

Parts List:
Complete Dash- with all switches and Speedo
Kick Panels for driver and passenger foot wells
Grill- with surround and headlights trim
Tail lights and Trunk Trim
All Glass
Column Shift Linkage
Original Windshield
Bumpers- Rear has been Rechromed
Driveshaft
Hubcaps
Many other parts.

I have prices in mind, but do not hesitate to offer.

Questions?
Nick

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

DSC_0052.JPG

Hi I would like pictures of the radio and the finish plate. shoot me a PM with a price thanks!

I don't believe it is that great. The frame and floors were quite rusty. I could be wrong, Ill double check for you tomorrow.

hi Nick, I am looking for some parts need prices too. I need the pass. side rear glass with the chrome trim, center part of horn ring. I'm also interested in the bumpers, what kind of shape their in & how much?? how are the front fenders, are they solid ??? any mud ?? any damage ?? let me know about them. thanks Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back