For Sale 1966 Polara Miscellaneous Interior and Exterior parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWR

Reaction score
Contact seller
The previous owner of my 66 Polara 500 Convertible accumulated a whole trunk full of parts that came with the car when I got it a few years ago. I have also added a few pieces myself.

Many of these parts are not as nice as whats on the car now so they are probably the parts that were replaced and saved for spares. There is nothing here that is NOS or show quality, everything is strictly driver and core quality and still useful if you need something.
Some of these are specific to the 1966 Polara but most are generic.

I can get part numbers in most cases if you want them.

BLUE ARMRESTS W/ CHROME BASE AND DOOR HANDLES
2 blue armrests and bases.jpg

2 blue armrests and bases.jpg

FRONT AND REAR SEAT BELTS BLUE--
4 Blue Seatbelts.jpg

AM RADIOS
The two radios are different heights the faces, buttons and knobs spacing are identical.
The one on the left is shorter and deeper and will fit my 66 Polara or probably and other unit with the heater or AC controls above the radio. The other one is higher and shallower and will fit a car with nothing above the radio. I bought it by mistake. I will test before shipping and guarantee they are functioning.
radios.jpg

ALUMINUM BUCKET SEAT BACK TRIM.
It looks better in the picture than in person.
Also have the side piece for the bottom of the drivers seat, where the seat adjuster is.

Seat back trim.jpg

ODD STUFF
Wheel cover spinner.
Rubber firewall plug -all the electrical wires pass through it , I don't know what it's called. can you tell.
Throttle linkage bracket.
Spark Plug wire holder.
Spinner ,throttle linkage, ignition wire holder.jpg

HEATER PARTS
Fan switch.

Vacuum hoses, 7 nozzles.

2 vacuum controls, the one with the black nozzles was rebuilt for big bucks.
The white one has a part number, I am not sure what it goes on but the part number is in the picture.

Both will mount on the 3 button dash control in the picture.

Heater parts.jpg
radios.jpg

INSTRUMENT POD- Temperature, Alternator and Oil Pressure light.
My car came with two, both worked perfectly but the chrome finish on the rings was better on the other one. Because I am an idiot when I removed the connector from the back of the cluster some of the little electrical pins came with it since the rubber and metal had really bonded after 50 years. If someone can do very precise soldering it will live again.
RH instrumnet pod.jpg
Seat back trim.jpg
Spinner ,throttle linkage, ignition wire holder.jpg

WINDOW CRANKS
One odd piece has black finish, others are all chrome.
window cranks.jpg

window cranks.jpg
4 Blue Seatbelts.jpg

Excellent! Not any big hurry here. So long as the buttons will attach to the front, and it still will pass current, it will do. I see that the one w the black nozzles clearly was rebuilt. I might try that with mine, later.

do you have any of the quarter window rollers? thanks

I still have all the pieces in the picture.
The vent window cranks will match up with some of the others to make a whole set if you want.
I am away from home until mid-April so nothing can happen until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back