1966 Sport Fury - Parting out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury65

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a `66 Sport Fury that we are parting out. We have all sorts of trim etc.

Gauges
Door panels
Exterior trim
Emblems
Trunk
Doors
Glass
Fenders
Bumpers
Door handles
etc.

Some things aren`t mint BUT, the prices will reflect that. Make us an offer we can`t refuse and......they`re yours.

Pictures?????

This is the kind of stuff I have but, there is alot more than I show here. Some of this stuff is for a 65, some for a 66 Sport and some will fit either. I have 1 of each that I am parting out.

65 Exterior C-pillar belt trim - $60
66 Interior C-pillar trim - $40
65, 66 Speedo - $120
65, 66 Cluster - $60
66 Sport door bar emblems - $25
66 Grill - $120

I have lots of other stuff that I will take pics of next time such as 66 Sport tail lights & trim (little rough but only $60) for 3 lights from each side plus trim.

etc.

photo6.jpgphoto15.jpgphoto21.jpgphoto18.jpgphoto20.jpg66 grill Complete.jpgphoto26.jpgphoto8.jpgphoto2.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo18.jpg

photo20.jpg

66 grill Complete.jpg

photo26.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo2.jpg

I'm also in Winnipeg so no shipping,just pick up :3gears:
Do you still have the front Bumper? if so what is the condtion of it is it better then the one I got?
sherfnt4_12.JPG

Do the gauges still work? What colour is the interior?

sherfnt4_12.JPG

I'm also in Winnipeg so no shipping,just pick up :3gears:
Do you still have the front Bumper? if so what is the condtion of it is it better then the one I got?
View attachment 14680

Do the gauges still work? What colour is the interior?

Hi there, sorry, the front bumper was sold to another Winnipeger because his looked like yours but, as for the gauges, they where all working when I took the car apart. The car had a pale green interior.

I still have the rear bumper, trunk, tail lights, gauges.......

I'm after front window guides that run in the wing window channel. Do you have those parts?

I'm after front window guides that run in the wing window channel. Do you have those parts?

Hi there! I don't have them off of the car yet but, I do know that they are there. I won't be working out there until Labor Day weekend so if you are still interested, PM me and we will work something out. (I have never even tried to take a set off)

I could use the Tail Light Lens, Back Up Light Lens, and the big trim piece that goes between them if they will fit a 65, the ones on my 65 Sport Fury have a few stress cracks in them, they pass PA inspection though and the trim inbetween them appears to be made of Alumium and it just looks old. I thought about hitting it with a brillo pad but afraid of ruining it cause there are no dents in it

Last edited:
I could use the Tail Light Lens, Back Up Light Lens, and the big trim piece that goes between them if they will fit a 65, the ones on my 65 Sport Fury have a few stress cracks in them, they pass PA inspection though and the trim inbetween them appears to be made of Alumium and it just looks old. I thought about hitting it with a brillo pad but afraid of ruining it cause there are no dents in it

The 66 tail lights look similar but they will not fit a 65. Unfortunately all the 65 tail lights I have, also have small cracks in them. As for the trim piece between the tail lights, I believe mine are a little tarnished also but I will check to confirm.

if they would work, in either condition would be fine. my back seat is missing and has two Cadillac seats in it's place right now. that's how the car came. so im pretty desperate, but im not sure they will work until i see them. i have a 67 sport fury convertible

if they would work, in either condition would be fine. my back seat is missing and has two Cadillac seats in it's place right now. that's how the car came. so im pretty desperate, but im not sure they will work until i see them. i have a 67 sport fury convertible

I'm not overly familiar with the compatibility of 66 to 67's. I'm more 65 and 66 compatibility guy, lol. Unfortunately, we won't be back out to our shop for about 3 weeks (it is a 2-1/2 hr drive away). Sadly, this is why we don't get out there as often as we'd like.

1966 Sport Fury

On your 1966 Sport Fury do you have the part shown in this picture, as you can see mine in broken off where it attaches to the pillar. Do you ship? If you do can you quote me a price plus shipping cost. Also a way to contact you other than here?

tuttled

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

You have any of the following:

door panels
original stereo
66' steering wheel
4b carb

if so send some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back