For Sale 1967 4 door newport parts interior and exterior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggredd2069

Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a ton of parts from a 67 4 door newport. Might be one or two things I keep but here is what I have for sure. Everything in great condition.

Complete trim around the middle of the car
Rear wheel skirts
Map light
Fuse box
E brake pull handle
Gauges and surround
Rear view mirror
Driver side mirror (will trade for a 68 newport passenger side mirror if interested)
Am only stereo that was literally used only a hand full of times according to the original owner.
Stereo surround with vents (might keep this)
Glove box door
Have left front wheel well chrome
Couple of front right side chrome pieces
A passenger front right chrome piece that sticks out just a bit from the grill
The whole front grill with headlights
Have the decorative trim that goes on bottom side edge of seat up the back piece
The passenger chrome cigarette lighter piece that goes on back of each front seat with the straps
4 door sill guard pieces or whatever you call the pieces you step on
Trunk badge with Chrysler logo that goes across full width of trunk
Front right arm rest and chrome backer to it
Hinged License plate holder
Windshield wiper arms
Master cylinder
Front rear and triangle window crank
Ash tray

Think that's everything in the pic. Any prices I quote does not include shipping. I'm in Parker, co. Passenger mirror is not in this pic
But I have a separate thread about it.

20190602_200559.jpg

Is that a front/center pull-out ashtray assembly I see next to the AM radio? Any better pictures of it, and how much are you asking?

Yes, it's a front center ash tray. Its blue. I'm at work now so can't provide better pics til this evening but here is a slightly closer pic. $20 plus shipping

20190602_200640.jpg

Side trim, brake release lever, ash tray, license plate bracket, gauges and surround are now sold and shipped

Can I get some pictures of the wide trunk badge and the front L shaped trim? The one that goes around the grill extension. And prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back