For Sale 1967 440 Engine (tin) and other parts - do these have value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

69SportSatellite

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have several items from a 1967 440 that was removed (not by me) from a 1967 Imperial LeBaron. I acquired the motor for my 1969 B-body from someone who makes derby cars - again, not my doing. But, I saw the engine in the car and was there was it was pulled so I'm pretty confident they are all from that car.

Be that as it may, I have the following stock/original items and before I either dispose of or post for sale I was wondering what the value of these may be? Hope this is the correct forum for this, if not, my apologies and I will repost elsewhere:

• One set of valve covers
  • Radiator and shroud, I believe I also have the correct fan
  • A/C compressor and top side brackets
  • Carter AFB carb - I can get the PN, but I recall checking in the past and it was correct for '67
  • Intake manifold
  • Log style exhaust manifolds

I cannot imagine the shipping cost on these items - but I'm near Sacramento, CA if that matters. I just don't want to dispose of something that someone may need.

Thank you!

The valve covers are useful for someone who is restoring a '67. The radiator and shroud if in good condition are both hard items to find as is the fan. A/C compressor is probably a core and not worth much, the clutch hub is useful if intact. Intake manifold is common as are the log manifolds, neither have a high value. The '67 carb is another hard to find item if it is all there and free. In short, these parts all have value other than the A/C compressor, if it is free it can be resealed, but the labor costs will far exceed its value.

I suggest looking on E-Bay to see if there are listings for similar parts and price yours accordingly.

Dave

Thank you Dave,

I will do that - I may take the radiator to get it flushed and pressure checked. I appreciate your input on these items.

So it appears that I don't have the fan, but I do have the original air cleaner base and lid...the fan resides with the 440 still, in my '69 B body.

Air cleaner is valuable to some one who needs it.

Dave
So were those seats Lol!!!

Good luck with the sale bud!!!

3C6EFAE8-DDEF-446A-8564-C0E4B56501C5.jpeg

The radiator is Imperial only 28”. I have a few so if they’re rare I wouldn’t know it and I haven’t come across anybody needing one badly enough that they would pay to ship but I guess I haven’t tried too hard to sell them yet either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back