Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_9420.JPG
IMG_9417.JPG
IMG_9416.JPG
IMG_9415.JPG
IMG_9414.JPG
IMG_9413.JPG
1967-68 Imperial steering wheel in very nice condition. A few small occlusions and one small crack in the rim. Perfect dark blue horn pad, and very nice chrome and wood grain horn spokes. $150 + shipping

Last edited:
Did this wheel originally have a rim blow rail or is the horn under the center? Does the Imperial Center cap twist off or is it part of the wheel? Thanks

The rim blow wasn't available in that vintage of Imperial just so you know. That came in the fusie years.

OK, so looks like its all one assembly. I'm still hoping the center cap slips off. I think I could cut this center cap to fit this wheel. Only issue for me is getting this cap's 2 prong center to fit whatever this wheels setup is, I'm guessing a 3 prong.

s-l1600.jpg

68 T&C wagon, but just looking for something a little more upscale from stock wheel while avoiding aftermarket.

IMG_9431.JPG
IMG_9430.JPG
IMG_9429.JPG
IMG_9428.JPG
IMG_9427.JPG
The horn switches are in th two spokes - the center cap is non functional. Here are a few more photos

If it's not too much of a hassle, could you measure the Imperial center so I can get an idea of what will fit in there? Thank You!

Last question - would you say the wheel is more green or gold? Sorry, probably could have done all this with PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back