For Sale 1967 Chrysler 2 Dr Hdtp fastback $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-6-13_12-8-3.jpeg

Looks like a couple of 68's in the background.

She looks to far gone, but only Eyes on would tell the truth. If so! I hope her DNA Goes on to help other live..

Poor girls sitting awful low and under some nasty trees.. Short of glass, I'm not sure what one would be able to pull out of there.

Poor girls sitting awful low and under some nasty trees.. Short of glass, I'm not sure what one would be able to pull out of there.
Bumpers, trim, small under hood items possibly, interior trim, seat frames, dash, gauges, column, all kinds of stuff. If I had land in the country I could see myself having a small salvage yard in no time.

Bumpers, trim, small under hood items possibly, interior trim, seat frames, dash, gauges, column, all kinds of stuff. If I had land in the country I could see myself having a small salvage yard in no time.
I'd have to see it to be sure but considering the apparently moist climate surrounding (and trapped within) the car, still not sure whether any of that stuff wouldn't be toast.

I'd have to see it to be sure but considering the apparently moist climate surrounding (and trapped within) the car, still not sure whether any of that stuff wouldn't be toast.
Eyes on it would be needed, but that's how I think, there is always more beneath the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back