For Sale 1967 Chrysler 300 Grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kern Dog

Reaction score
Contact seller
I parted out a '67 300 in 2014 and still have some parts from it. Fenders, doors and this grille.
Grille is complete with chrome rings. Condition is good. Not show quality but great a driver.
$100 for grille plus shipping. It is W I D E so the effort to box it is easily 30 minutes plus a bunch of cardboard. Be aware that shipping for this will likely exceed the $100 price of the grille itself if you are East of Colorado.
Shipping is extra. PayPal accepted. I promptly send tracking info the day that packages are shipped. The grille is in Granite Bay, CA 95746.
Thank you, Greg Kern.

IMG_4503.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG
IMG_4505.JPG
IMG_4506.JPG

What about the grill extensions? Those are really the elusive part of that grill. Do you have them?

Oh, I don't know. I parted out this car almost 6 years ago. Are they mounted in the fenders? I may have the fenders somewhere.

Oh, I don't know. I parted out this car almost 6 years ago. Are they mounted in the fenders? I may have the fenders somewhere.
Yes I believe they bolt to the fenders. Someone correct me if Im wrong but Im pretty sure they do. If you find them on the fenders I want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back