For Sale 1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe (mobile director)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine; found in CL search.

From ad: "very rare 1967 chrysler imperial crown coupe (mobile director).found in storage under house 18 miles from where originally purchased. the mobile director was a limited production run intended for executives and the film industry. under 100 were made ,2 are in museums and 2 are known to be registered. the one i have is very complete, no dents or scratches anywhere. all trim is in great shape. even the fender skirts are the same.original stainless wheel covers ,very little rust to repair. the front passenger seat rotates to face rear and console pivots and opens up to a conference table. ultra rare and very collectable car. for sale or trade for restorable mopar muscle."

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4836860680.html

67001.jpg

67002.jpg

67003.jpg

67004.jpg

67005.jpg

67001.jpg

67002.jpg

67003.jpg

67004.jpg

67005.jpg

We've been all up and down this one twice now and I'd still love to have it.

He keeps adding a couple of photos with his flip phone. He finally took one of the front, one of its beat features.

Spamcam? Either way, the seller can't take a pic to save his ***. Wasn't this $10K or so?

HEY...RETARD...What say you drag it out into the open and take some real pics of it. Then push it back in till someone calls!
Sheesh.... it's not really that difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back