WANTED 1967 Chrysler Map Light side bezels wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camshaft

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for the 2 square bezels, one on each side of the map light. My map light bezel has the light switch on the left and the power antennae on the right. The square bezel to the right of the map has the reverb switch, and the square bezel on the left has the thumb wheel. Anyone have any of these? CG

I have these map lamp parts for the 67 Chrysler:

2820030 switch/bezel used /power antenna NOS
2820031 switch/housing NOS or used
2820029 lens used

do not know if this will help you or not...................

imperial dash detail.jpg

Having a tough time with this. Looks like I have a possible on the map light bezel with the two toggles. What I am looking for is the two square bezels on each side of the map light. This one has a cigar lighter in left, mine has the thumb wheel, this Imperial has the delete bezel on the right side, mine has another toggle switch. I have been asked for the part number, I don't have them, and I have scoured the parts manual for 1967, but cannot see anything. Any ideas anyone? CG

Thanks Marty, I too checked the parts catalog, and saw the numbers related to map lights. I have found the one with the thumb wheel, and also a delete plate like the one in the photo above, interesting to see what number is on the back of them. Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back